- Job Location : Trichy, Madurai, Coimbatore, Salem, Tirunelveli, Karur & Chennai.
- Technology – M/F, ODBA, SQL DBA, M/F DBA, App Support, Incident Management, etc
- SAP S4 (Simple finance (1908 Version)SAP FICO,Certification preferred
- SAP FI/CO consultant.
- Should have strong business acumen in enterprise finance process and strong technical insight in Finance and controlling sub Modules (General Ledger/Accounts Payables/Accounts Receivables/Fixed Assets/General Controlling/Product costing (Both standard and Actual), COPA and Project systems.
- Expertise in configuration and customization of FICO Modules.
- Design, configuration and testing of core FI/CO modules.
- Experience with product costing and material ledger (Actual costing).
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO modules General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Controlling with Strong working knowledge in Controlling (CCA, OM, IO, PCA, PC) and B/W modules.
- Experience in handling Accounts Payable (Automatic payments), Accounts Receivables (Lockbox process, Dunning etc) Modules.
- Expert knowledge in Intercompany Business processes.
- Expert Knowledge in SAP configuration for Project systems Investment Management, Appropriation requests and Fixed Assets familiar with SAP FI and CO integration points with PS and Supplier Relationship Management SRM.
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Analyze processes make recommendations for changes to support improvements and translate them into solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals Identify and recommend alternative methods and technologies to meet business needs Collaborate with ABAP developers to debug SAP system issues in the PS area and deliver custom development enhancements
- Perform and coordinate unit and user acceptance tests for all SAP FICO functionalities Develop test plans and test cases stage test data and document test results.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Extensive experience Two Full life cycle large implementations in SAP Configuration
- Candidate with 15+ years of expertise in delivering high-impact, enterprise & global scale Financial Planning & Analysis
- Capable of handling partners with tracking records, who collaborates across departments to use technology to transform and simplify business processes
- Passionate analytics and data integration leader focused on practically helping firms improve the way they handle and act on data
- Results-driven leader with expertise in understanding critical business processes and implementing complex IT systems
- Demonstrated strategic planning and leadership capabilities by engaging actively with business partners in setting and achieving goals to develop and execute multi-year IT initiatives.
- Must have Accountancy Background.
- Hands on expertise in SAP FICO.
- Hands on experience in working with Automation teams (Robotics/ UI Path, Blue Prism etc.)
Sending your message. Please wait…
Thanks for sending your message! We’ll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.