- Job Location : Trichy.
- WEBRTC APIs getUserMedia, RTCPeerConnection, Signaling, WEBSocket, NAT Traversal, STUN TURN Servers, ICE, Media Server, Angular.js, Node.js, Socket.io, Media Codec, webrtc-internals, Network Topologies.
- Additional Skills: Kurento, Canvas, WEBRTC Android / iOS SDKs, Frozen Mountain, SIP over Websocket, VOIP, PSTN Connectivity.
- Job Responsibilities:Lead the development of a front-end and scalable back-end of a WebRTC-based application utilizing video, audio, and text capabilities.
- Develop or integrate a signaling solution.
- Understand and participate in all phases of the Software DevelopmenLifecycle.
- Assist in identifying project tasks.
- Communicate and document work effectively.
- Attend Scrum meetings as required.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving production issues.
- Follow established coding practices
Sending your message. Please wait…
Thanks for sending your message! We’ll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.